Thursday, November 8, 2018

Steprightup!


Steprightup!


"Sympathy for the Devil" - The Rolling Stones


Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
is the nature of my game

_______________________________________________________

Scene Credits:



  • Velvet Whip - Flamel's Potions Gacha - Available now at the main store and gacha re-sell on the marketplace

  • Botanical -  Decorative Light Set - Available at the main store

Gilli is wearing:

Manda is wearing:

  • sYs - Shinzo Hair - Available at the main store and marketplace
  • sYs - Trianon Dress - Available at the main store and marketplace
  • Utopia Deign - Kisha Boots - Available at the main store and marketplace
  • Real Evil - Raven Rings Set Bento 2.0 - Available at the main store and marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment