Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I Like High Chances That I Might Lose




I Like High Chances That I Might Lose



"What's Up Danger" - Blackway and Black Caviar



Ayy, gettin' old, they doubted us
Makes it that more marvelous
Sign em up, 'cause I'm in this vibe and I get synonymous
What's up danger?
Ayy, don't be a stranger
'Cause I like high chances that I might lose.


____________________________________________________


Gilli is wearing...



  • Boyberry - Indy - Set out for adventure with this set including battered fedora, jungle shirt, khaki short shorts and hiking boots! - This set is currently available at the Old Hollywood Event until June 30th.
  • Stealthic - Like Lust - Available at the Main Store and Marketplace.
  • Lelutka - Guy - Available in the Main Store.
  • Straydog - Mario (for Lelutka Guy head) - Available at the Lelutka main store

No comments:

Post a Comment