Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Kiss Me Hard Before You Go




Kiss Me Hard Before You Go



"Summertime Sadness" - Lana Del Rey



Oh my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above
Are sizzlin' like a snare
Honey I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime Sadness
I just wanted you to know
That baby, you the best


_________________________________________________________________


Gilli is wearing:



  • AngelWerx - Patriotic Shorts - Preppy men's shorts that are stylish beyond July4th!  Available now at the AngelWerx Main Store and on the Marketplace.
  • Boyberry - So Nauti Polo - Classic men's polo perfect for the summer!  Available now at the Boyberry Marketplace.
  • Ecstasy & Oxycodone - Minion Bracelet (Platinum) - Minimal and masculine platinum Cuban style men's bracelet.  Available in other metals as well on the E&O Marketplace.
  • ZOOM - Draper Glasses - Available at the ZOOM Marketplace.
  • Stealthic - Reach - Multi-style HUD available with all colors.  Available at the main store and on the marketplace.
  • Catwa - Daniel - Easily the most versatile men's bento head in Second Life.  Available at the Catwa main store and on the marketplace.
  • Clef de Peau - Wouter (currently not on display but there are many other amazing skins!).  Available at the main store.

No comments:

Post a Comment